Ornipural is a solution for injection. It is used for stimulation of the hepatodigestive activity in digestive disorders and kidney failure.
Ornipural solution contains: betaïne 15 mg, Arginine (hydrochloride) 33.3 mg, Ornithine (hydrochloride) 11.8 mg, Citrulline 10 mg, Sorbitol (E420) 200 mg, Metacresol 3 mg.
Dosage and administration
Ornipural solution should be intramuscular, subcutaneous or slow intravenous administered. The recommended dose is:
– 50 to 100 ml for horses and adult cattle
– 1 ml per 5 to 10 kg b.w. for foals and calves
– 10 to 15 ml for pigs and adult sheep
– 3 to 5 ml for piglets and lambs
– 2 to 5 ml for dogs and cats, according to size.