Prednisolone acetate ……… 10 mg
The solvent is sufficient …………….. 1 ml
INDICATIONS: Anti-inflammatory drugs.
Shake well before use .
Deep intramuscular injection, once a day, for 2-4 days. Used in cases: Arthritis, dermatitis, eye inflammation, inflammation-edema of the lungs, breast membranes, peritoneum; Dairy cattle suffer from urethritis and hemoglobin in blood; Shock and allergy. Combined with special antibiotics if there is an infection.
– Buffaloes, cows and horses: 5-20 ml / animal.
– Calves, pigs and pigs: 2.5-5 ml / pig.
– Piglets, dogs, cats: 1-3 ml / animal.
Do not use for pregnant animals.
Do not use for diabetic cattle.
– The effect on the kidneys causes salt retention, leading to the situation of thirsty animals and frequent urination.
– Stomach irritation if high doses are used.
– Increases blood sugar.
Do not use concurrently with other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, carprofen, deracoxib, … because it can lead to bleeding, stomach ulcers.
Before slaughter: 5 days.
Before taking milk: 72 hours.
STORAGE: Cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight.